How to bring Beautiful Living Plants To Your Special Event
My son, Ben says "Dad loved gathering this information from customers. He made them feel all warm and fuzzy."
Of course, our son doesn't remember they were twenty-thirty minute conversations and Dad took the worst notes, EVER. On legal pads. Pages and pages of legal pads. He did this because I had questions that needed to be answered before I could create a coherent proposal.
Sadly, nowadays, people don't seem to have time for a twenty minute conversation. They will, however, happily create 20+ emails and/or texts gathering bits and pieces of information. So, to better help you with your event, I need you to view the Plant Rental Gallery for basic inspirations\ideas, see what we've done and plan your dream.
Also, if your event is within the next two months, check the Inventory Page for current availability . We can order almost any long-term dream, but near future dreams are sometimes "iffy" outside of current inventory because of Current Availability From Florida\California\Hawaii, Freight, and Freezes!
Then, review my questions (I have questions, lots of questions to do my job well).
This is the information Ken was genius at getting because he knew I'd yell if he didn't complete at least the first seven so I printed this list for him.T
he first seven questions are....
1. What is your Name, Phone Number, E-Mail, Company Name, if applicable?
2. What is type of the event? Corporate? Wedding? Birthday Party? Shower? Christmas? Fundraiser? Other?
3. When is the event? Including set and strike times, if you have them already? Estimated is okay.
4. Where is the event and who is my contact? This tells me what the load in/out will be.
5. What Mood\ Concept are we creating?
Do you see Elegant Ficus, benjamina in Planters with Lights and Boston Ferns?
A Miami Entrance or Tropical Jungle?
Simple Row of Spathphyllum or Palms s for a Birtday Party?
Are we creating an Elegant Ranch with Oaks and Sage?
Boho Western with Sage and Cacti?
An Enchanted Garden?
Or surprise me with your personal, magical dream?
7. What are we dressing? Entry? Stage? Bar? Photo Op? Altar? Sign In Table? Buffet?
8. Do you have a budget in mind? Keep in mind our Basic Delivery, Set, and, Strike during Normal Business Hours is $150. Late night and week ends, Add $150.00.
The next four questions can be answered later, but help me envision what items your event needs.
Do you need White or Black, Traditional or Natural Planters\Containers?
What Colors are you using?
What Flowers, if any?
Do you have a Floor Plan? I love floor plans.
It seems like a lot, but imagine an email or text (or two) for each question. This is the beginning of creating your personal dream event.
Loving what we do, Kate